Exams for all year 11 and 12s start this Friday 16 June 2017 and finish on Wednesday 21 June 2017. A copy of the exam schedules can be downloaded using the links to the right.
A few guidelines to be noted:
- Attendance is only required when students have
- Exams/assessment takes priority over all other
activities - school or personal.
- If students have traineeship work or TAFE they must
notify their employer/TAFE to let them know they have mandatory assessment at
school and will not be able to attend.
- Some English classes have adjusted assessment times and
English teachers notified students of this. Attached are the schedules for each
- If a student misses the assessment, normal USHS
Assessment policy applies. That is, a medical certificate will be necessary and
arrangements will have to be made to complete the assessment with the Head of
- If students have a clash (have two assessments at the
same time), they are to see their House Manager or Head of Year for advice.